Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Funny

Jim West, Drinking With Calvin and Luther, p. 209:

...a California restaurant contains this approximate wording on one of its walls: "In heaven the English are the police, the French are the lovers, the Germans are the mechanics, the Italians are the cooks and vintners, and the Swiss run everything. In hell, the English are the cooks and vintners, the French are the mechanics, the Germans are the police, the Swiss are the lovers, and the Italians run everything."

2 comments:

  1. LOL! A change of mood for you Andrew.
    I love the header picture. I am thinking it is some Virginia scenery? Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to post "Friday Funnies" on my blog, but I enjoy laughter any day of the week. :)

    The picture is indeed a view of the mountains in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, my favorite place on earth.

    ReplyDelete